Thursday, May 19, 2011

O Início: The Begining

At last..
I felt like writing and here i am writing a blog..
My friends were telling me to start a blog from a long time..
But as all must know I am a really lazy person..
I'm that kind of a person who will do everything at the last moment... :P
There's a saying in Konkani..
"Gu gaanikaden tektagir sandaas sodunk dhavtalo.." :P
Anyways Nevermind!
So the story of my blog actually is that i had created this blog a long time ago...
During our Mhadei Expedition a year back i guess..
I started writing a post.. but then got bored...
It happened a lot of times... Whenever i started Writing something, something or the other came in between and the post never completed... :P
Anyways somehow I gathered some 'Kaarejj' and wrote this post..
And hope that I'll write something in the future too..
So keep visiting..
Coz it would be nice to see that someone's reading all the nonsense that i write and all... :P
More interesting (I Hope! :P) posts to come out of my mind soon..
Till then..
PEACE! :)

1 comment:

  1. get inspired frm ur "boss" and keep posting nonsense.. wud love to read it..:P:)gud luck..!!

    ReplyDelete